Netlaw Media: London Law Expo 2022
24th May 2022 (133 Houndsditch, London)
The London Law Expo returns to London in 2022, and will welcome visitors from the world of legal practice management, technology and IT security. This major international law event will include 3 presentation stages, over 30 expert speakers and over 40 exhibitors.
The London Law Expo will explore a wide array of topics, issues and opportunities to assist law firms and legal businesses increase their overall performance, profitability and levels of IT security.
Silicon South: Employee Performance and Wellbeing Panel Discussion
16th February 2022, 12:30 - 14:00 (Bournemouth, UK)
This hybrid event is hosted at Barclays Eagle Lab Bournemouth. You can register to attend the event here.
This event looks at :
- How to maintain and improve employee wellbeing and productivity through challenging conditions
- How a sustainability agenda can improve staff engagement
- Employee mindset
- Knowing where your staff are at
- Keeping people engaged with the company, through a sustainability agenda
- Keeping staff motivated
You can watch a recording of the event in the video below.
My Little Therapy Box Annual Mental Health Conference
27th November 2021 (Online)
This talk looks at how technology impacts our individual well-being. The online event was hosted by My Little Therapy Box.
- What is CyberPsychology
- The Remote / Hybrid Working Model
- Workplace Norms
- Working Parents
- Busyness and Email Expectations
- Our Brains are Malleable
- Embrace Individual Personality Differences
- Create Boundaries Between Home and Work
- Use Strategic Technology Layering
- Create Better Tech Habits in Personal Time
- Managing Zoom Fatigue
European Legal Security Forum 2021
29 September 2021 (London, UK)
The Convergence of Home And Work / Cyber Hygiene / Humanising Cyber Security.
- Which pressure points have been exposed by the remote working regime
- Lessons learned about security & processes for remote and hybrid working
- Burnout & Management
- Moving back into the office – are there extra risks and how do we manage people.